Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lillzilla and I made cookies for the ward to hand out on Father's Day. They are the most delicious cookies known to man (or woman). There is a secret to making them that my mother handed down to us when we ventured out on our own (and then came back, then left again, then came back, then left again, etc. for some of us). I don't think she would mind if I shared the secret with you. The secret is "Awesomeness". If you are truly awesome, and follow the directions exactly, you will be blessed with the most delicious Oatmeal Raisin cookies you can imagine. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Previously, some may have wondered how I came to be so full of win and awesome.
    Since we're sharing, here are my secrets : Partaking of these cookies as a substitute for a single meal results in awesomeness +1. Eating these cookies for every meal until every last one of them is gone results in a permanent awesomeness state.

    ReplyDelete