Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A tea party sans tea.

Two of my nieces, Jadeyn and Kelsey, came over today. We decided that a tea party was in order, so we cranked the classical music and ate little munchies. Of course, no tea party is complete without flower sandwiches with pickle leaves. Tenzin did his best to spoil the girly fun by swiping food from plates and pulling the tablecloth, but to no avail. He was eventually coerced into wearing a bonnet and posing for a photo... oh, the sad fate of the younger brother. Jadeyn and Lilli wanted their faces painted, so I tried my best...
Lilli is a Puppy and Jadeyn is a blue dinosaur.
Kelsey was an awesome helper for watching the kiddos and serving the food. I love my nieces! Then we played outside on the slippn' slide. I had planned on cleaning the house somewhat today, but as usual decided to forgo cleaning in lieu of creating fond memories with the people I love.

1 comment:

  1. AHHH! They are getting so big. stop it! we will be the old ladies soon.... Tenzin isn't dark anymore. He looks like you. It looks like they chopped off your face and slapped it on a little boy.

    ReplyDelete