Wednesday, May 12, 2010

False Alarm!

Apparently I have forgotten what PMS feels like... I woke up this morning feeling completely normal, happy, and motivated again. I tended to my poor food poisoned husband, took the kids on a walk, partially cleaned my sister-in-law's kitchen, had a picnic with the kids outside, deep-cleaned my own kitchen, washed/dried/folded about 6 loads of laundry, cleaned my bathroom, cleaned my living room, played with the kids, read some offensive Sherlock Holmes, cleaned the fish tank, and felt happy to be alive.  If I complain about depression again approx. 24 days from now, someone remind me, please!

2 comments:

  1. The relevant ad displaying below your post is Motrin PM.

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiloh, you make me laugh. All the time. I am glad you are your upbeat self again! You are so refreshing to me.

    ReplyDelete